May 3, 2010

Anonymous Commenting

Matthew 18:15-17
"If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.'If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector."

Recently there have been a few anonymous comments left on my blog that have been left in an manor that has not followed the above. Due to this I have turned off the ability to leave anonymous comments as these should have been said to myself directly and not in a hidden manner. Additionally, those comments that are not in keeping with this have been removed.

http://kongministry.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree that I should have spoken to you directly about the content of your extremely offensive post according to Matt. 18. I am glad you accepted my verbal apology and you were willing to forgive me for my anonymous comment. I also apologize to any readers of your website who were hurt by my wrongdoing. With God's help I will respond to your website in a proper manner from this point on.

Unknown said...

I agree that I should have spoken to you directly about the content of your very offensive post according to Matt. 18. I am glad you accepted my verbal apology and you were willing to forgive me for my anonymous comment. I also apologize to any readers of your website who were hurt by my wrongdoing. With God's help I will respond to your website in a proper manner.